Amanda M. D’Amico
- Associate Attorney
Attorney Amanda D'Amico concentrates her practice on all areas of personal injury. Amanda is a former defense attorney, and she believes that experience on both sides of litigation allows her to better strategize and posture her client's cases. She takes a personal interest in every client and case. Amanda makes it her goal to guide her clients and their families through the litigation process while advocating on their behalf, achieving the best result as quickly as possible.
Amanda was admitted to the Pennsylvania Bar and U.S. Court Western District of Pennsylvania in 2010 and is a member of the Allegheny County Bar Association.
- Duquesne University School of Law, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Duquesne University, B.A.
- Major: Political Science & Philosophy
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- Personal Injury
- Products Liability
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Tractor-trailer Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Industrial Accidents
- Slip and Falls
- Medical Malpractice
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Asbestos-related Mesothelioma and Lung Cancer
- Pennsylvania, 2010
- U.S. District Court Western District of Pennsylvania, 2010