How Should You Select A Law Firm For Your Asbestos Claim?
Once you have received a diagnosis of mesothelioma, you are naturally keenly interested in finding out all that you can about how to claim compensation for your losses. You may have researched the topic on the internet, talked it over with your health care professionals and discussed it with your family. Now it’s time for the next step: Choosing a law firm. Where should you start?
At D’Amico Law Offices, we sincerely want you to succeed in recovering all the compensation that you can as you face the expenses and losses associated with mesothelioma. We are also confident that we can help. Our attorneys are local and passionate about helping you and your loved ones obtain compensation for your condition.
Reasons To Choose D’Amico Law Offices As Your Advocates
Here are just a handful of the reasons other clients have appreciated our assistance after receiving diagnoses of mesothelioma:
- Asbestos and mesothelioma cases make up more than 70% of our law practice. This area of law is our passion and focus.
- We are a family of attorneys – a father, son and daughter-in-law – who consider it a privilege to help individuals and families find hope in the face of a great challenge. When you become our client, chances are we will soon feel like long-time friends whom you can trust.
- We have more than 60 combined years of experience in personal injury law, including advocacy for sufferers of mesothelioma caused by asbestos exposure.
- We are local Pittsburgh area attorneys with deep knowledge of the industrial landscape in this region. We have researched in detail the facilities and practices of steel mills and other businesses that have put their employees in harm’s way for many years through exposure to asbestos on the job.
- D’Amico Law Offices is one of just a few law firms in the Pittsburgh area that bring large numbers of asbestos exposure claims.
Ask us about the results we have achieved for other clients and you may truly realize that you have contacted the right firm for your case.
Schedule A Free Consultation About Your Asbestos Case
We have many insights to share with you about asbestos exposure, mesothelioma and legal remedies for sufferers who seek both medical and financial relief.
To make an appointment to speak with one of our personal injury lawyers, call us at 412-906-8180 or send an email inquiry.