Mesothelioma And Legal Remedies: Know Your Options
An exploratory conversation with an attorney, followed by an extensive review of your probable asbestos exposure history, will help clarify what type of legal pathway your mesothelioma case may take.
At D’Amico Law Offices, LLC, we never assume we know the full story about someone’s asbestos claim possibilities until we evaluate the options based on a person’s likely exposure history.
Our Lawyers Can Help You Find The Way To The Maximum Compensation Available To You
Asbestos and mesothelioma cases have much in common, yet the pathways to compensation will vary depending on details. When we evaluate your case, we will review your employment and residency background and other factors to determine where to advise you to pursue compensation. Then we will help you make your claim as robust and effective as it can be. The legal action we recommend to you may include one or more of the following:
- A personal injury claim against a relevant negligent party
- A specific asbestos exposure claim to a property owner, employer or someone else who was responsible for the hazards that caught up with you
- A wrongful death claim regarding your deceased spouse, parent or child
- A claim against one or more of the recently established asbestos bankruptcy trusts, which were initially valued at $30 billion
- Claims against specific companies, such as a former employer and/or a third party such as a manufacturer of products
- A claim against one or more insurance companies responsible for protecting people harmed through circumstances covered by their policies
- A claim to the Department of Veterans Affairs if you were likely exposed while in the military service
In addition, we can advise you on other potential sources of help, such as workers’ compensation, Social Security Disability or private insurance policies that you may have in effect.
Start Your Case Evaluation Now
At D’Amico Law Offices, we will provide comprehensive legal counsel appropriate to your situation. Our goal is to enable you to recover all the compensation you are eligible for after developing mesothelioma through exposure to asbestos.
We are here to help, above all. We have a great deal of experience and a strong track record representing people diagnosed with and suffering from mesothelioma in Pittsburgh and the surrounding area. To schedule a consultation, call 412-906-8180 or send an email inquiry without hesitation.